Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Working From Home


So for the next month I am going to be mainly working from home (score!). This means mornings filled with rolling out of bed and onto my computer, utter disdain for the way that I look, and poorly planned meals for myself (fail).

I know this to be true because I have worked from home before and this is what happens. So...my goal for the next few weeks is to:
  1. Go food shopping at least every Sunday and do not put it off when produce runs low
  2. Shower every day (most people don't need to remind themselves of this but I find it necessary)
  3. Make 1 smoothie a day
  4. Cook at least 1 meal every day
  5. Workout for at least 1 hour 5 days a week
Wish me luck! I will be reporting on all of my dark-green-leafy-veggie-findings so don't you worry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...