1. I have never had to go to court. I don't know how this is humanly possible, but in the 29 years I've been on this earth I have never had to go.
2. I have never had to pee on a stick. I guess if it were to happen unexpectedly now it wouldn't be such a travesty. I worried so much until recently when I realized that I was actually old enough to take care of a kid.
3. I have never and will NEVER go sky diving. Period!
5. I have never broken a bone- or even come close.
6. I have never been to Europe (which I hope to change this summer)
7. I have never been on a public bus. Quite frankly they skeeve me. I would rather walk or pay a ridiculous cab fare than get on a bus.
8. I have never been in a hot air balloon. I think it would be nice.
9. I have never lost my cool and told anyone off...hahaha just kidding. I try but sometimes I just can't control it.
Tomorrow... updates on juicing and eating raw food.