Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Raw Generation's back in biz


I completely apologize for the lack of posts lately. I've been focusing pretty much all of my time for the past few weeks on re-branding Raw Generation and launching our new Skinny Cleanse.

So.... if you are in severe need of dropping a few pounds (like I was) or want to start getting some greens into your diet... check it out! I created this with someone like myself in mind: always busy, doesn't always have the time or energy to prepare juices, and wants a fast food option other than McDonald's, Subway, or Taco bell.

Every once and a while it's nice to hit the reset button. That's what this is. It floods your body with real nutrition which allows it to detox and burn fat. I hate to sound all sales-ie so I'll put it this way... STOP WISHING YOU CAN LOSE WEIGHT! All you have to do is drink juice! I tell everyone this. The more juice you drink the more weight you will lose and keep off!

Even if you don't want to do a strict cleanse, but you want a variety of juices... the Skinny Cleanse will work. It's 6 juices a day... 3 green, one citrus, one root veggie blend, and one on the lighter side with cucumber, pineapple, and aloe vera juices.

If you are already juicing at home and looking for some new recipes, we are giving our eBook away for free here... 30 Juice: Juice Your Way to a Skinnier Body

Oh and we are running a PRE-SALE from now through midnight on February 3rd. 20% OFF the Skinny Cleanse

Any questions... post them in the comments below.

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...