Friday, January 25, 2013

Snack Attack


I've been feeling pretty scattered with everything lately.... and especially my eating habits. I did a juice cleanse a few weeks ago and felt pretty good afterwards. But what always happens when I'm busy is I end up eating whatever and/or eating out a lot more. And once again I'm starting to feel it... and see it... on my ass.

Ughhhh. So I've decided that I'm going to stock up on healthy snacks so I don't end up overeating or eating random junk for the foreseeable future. Yesterday I was starving and ate a GIANT veggie burrito for lunch... and then was so full I ended up taking a nap for a few hours. Last night I was a little hungry after the gym, but all I had was chocolate (it was really good dark chocolate at least) and my roommates pretzels (sorry Kelly!). I found out if you alternate eating pieces of chocolate and pretzels it tastes like chocolate covered pretzels. If you ever need to improvise... just sayin'.

So, today I'm going to the store and getting lots of healthy things I can snack on. I need to get back on track. More juicing to come too! Gotta get back to my daily juicing.

Who wants to do a juice cleanse with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...