If any of you are looking for a last minute quick recipe for something you can bring to your Superbowl party... here it is. I made these last night in 30 minutes and they taste amazing!
- 1 c. organic cornmeal
- 1 c. whole wheat bread flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 container of plain Greek yogurt (6 oz)
- 1 c. half & half
- 1 lg jalapeno (diced), take out seeds if you don't want it to be too spicy
- 2/3 can organic corn
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line muffin tins with paper liners or heavily grease w/ organic butter
- Put all ingredients in Kitchenaid mixer (or you can do it the old fashioned way with a bowl and a wooden spoon)
- Batter is going to be thick and gooey so you will have to spoon it in.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Hope you all enjoy tonight!