Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Plenty of Thyme is 1 year old today!


One year ago today I started writing Plenty of Thyme. I never would have imagined that in 365 days I could have my blog read over 78,000 times. Since January 1st over 35,000 people in 106 countries have read what I have to say. It's actually very humbling and mind boggling at the same time.

One year ago I was just considering signing up for Integrative Nutrition. I am less than a month from being a Certified Holistic Health Coach.

One year ago I was not sure where this new "career" was going to take me. We are two weeks from launching Raw Generation. (More to come on this tomorrow!)

One year ago I was not as happy as I am today.

One year ago I was not as confident as I am today.

Today is a good day!!!

Here's a few of my favorite posts:
Cancer is a B-I-T-C-H! (My first post ever!)
FIBER: When Doody Calls
Who Nu Cookies Could Be So Good For You?
This Health Food's SOYld Reputation


I would love for you to say Hi! from (insert country). And thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...