Thursday, November 15, 2012

Daily Yoga

That's me... just kidding! Maybe someday

I recently fell off the workout wagon and it is starting to show. I'm not gaining weight, but I'm not sleeping as well as I do when I work out regularly, and I've been waking up with seriously stiff muscles in my neck and back. This usually happens every year when we are under the time pressure of get-everything-setup-before-Thanksgiving-or-we-won't-be-selling-Christmas-trees.

I recently bought a hot yoga package which I am trying to find the time to use, AND I just realized that there is a workout channel on On Demand. DUH!!!! I can just do yoga in my living room! So that's what I'm doing everyday from now on. I'm going to do at least 20 minutes of yoga every day.

Today was my second day doing it... I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. tracy.rose@healthline.comNovember 23, 2012 at 3:03 PM

    Hi Jess,

    Healthline is interested in contributing a guest post to plentyofthymecookbook.blogspot.com. We would be open to contributing any blog that would be of interest to your readers. Healthline bloggers have been featured on a variety of sites including:

    Washington Times: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/tango-mind-and-emotion/2012/aug/10/how-healthy-choices-easy/
    Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/036515_diabetes_strawberries_prevention.html
    Patch.com: http://strongsville.patch.com/blog_posts/where-and-what-to-eat-in-cleveland-to-beat-the-winter-blues

    Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

    Warm Regards,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...