Thursday, November 8, 2012

Healing Cancer World Summit


I wrote about this about a year ago, and I think it's so important that I'm going to let you know about it again, because the Healing Cancer World Summit is running it's second annual event right now.

This summit focuses on "alternative" medicine doctors, cancer researchers, and cancer survivors. I put alternative in quotes because many of the views of these doctors are the opposite of the main stream views on cancer treatments. However, I believe that the views of these contributors are the new "main stream" treatment of cancers. 

Here is the post where I summarized last years' Healing Cancer World Summit contributors, and here is the link where you can sign up to hear this years' contributors. If you or someone you love are facing a cancer diagnosis or battling a cancer, this may be the most important information you will be exposed to. 

I'll tell you what (and I've said this before), if I were to be diagnosed with cancer I would 100% be looking for an "alternative" treatment to the conventional cancer treatments: surgery, chemo, and radiation. That is how strongly I believe in what these doctors, holistic practitioners, cancer survivors are promoting. 

Knowledge is power. I would love to hear your opinions about all this, positive or negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...