Friday, May 25, 2012

Gardening Daze


Well, it's been raining like crazy here for the past 2 weeks, which has delayed the fence being put in, but it is finally done. So all we have to do now is rototil the beds and plant EVERYTHING! This will be a very short post because I am off to dig in the dirt for a while. Hopefully today the rain will hold off so we can get it all done.

But I'm not planning on it because....

Everything always takes at least twice as long and costs twice as much as you are expecting it to.

Words to live by.

On a juicier note... for the last 4 days I have been juicing up a storm with the exception of last night at my cousin's graduation party (CONGRATS MIKE!). But I weighed myself yesterday and am happy to say that I am at my lowest weight (153 lbs) since before college. I didn't weigh myself at the start of this but, I definitely lost a few lbs. I literally wake ups every morning and can see a change (it's little but I can still see it). AND I haven't been killing it with the workouts. I just drink a lot of juice and eat some fruit and raw nuts.  YES!!!

I probably won't be writing at all this weekend because I fully plan on being lazy at the beach for the next 3 days. Hopefully the sun will come out, but if the sun doesn't you will probably hear from me.


Happy long weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...