Friday, May 11, 2012

A Juicy Update


After careful consideration...much deliberation...and crazy amounts of communication we have our signature juice named. Drink MY Greens! Unfortunately for everyone who contributed the winner of the $100 is my dad as he came up with Drink My Greens, and since he was the one offering the $$ I guess he just paid himself lol. 

Thank you all for the many ideas we've received!!! 

We are on to the logo and bottle labels...getting close! Just a few more details to get through and we will be in business. (And I have to admit [in my humble opinion] our signature juice tastes damn good!)

Thank you to everyone for their support and feedback through this process. We really appreciate it! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...