Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mid-day Revalations


I can honestly say that I just had an a-haaa! moment (followed by a DUH! moment). I was stressing in my head over all of the things that I signed myself up to do and all of the things that are required of me over the next few months. And just like that, I said to myself, "Self, you are always going to be busy. There are always going to be too many things to do and not enough time. But it doesn't matter, because as long as you have mostly productive days and strive to move forward with your goals, you will be doing a great job."

Talk about improvement! A year ago I would have worked myself into a panic attack at 6:30 AM. Thank goodness that I do not have anxiety anymore! Other things I learned today:

  • how to get yourself kicked off of Twitter in 1 business day
  • I love working from home...I get so much more done.
  • the active time (meaning the time you actually have to be doing something) for baking bread is about 10 minutes, give or take, unless you want to get fancy. Why don't more people make their own delicious bread?
  • I hate working out. Lucky for me I trade my website skills for my 5STAR's workout skills.
  • S-H-I-T I have to weigh-in tomorrow and I just thought about all of the damage I did during my non-stop-birthday-blowout-weekend and my insufficient workouts since.
  • I actually do like chicken (it came from the farm, not a factory so I feel better about eating it). Especially when the Boyfriend cooks it for me! We have a new chef in town!!! 
  • Maybe all of the chicken I ate this week will turn into muscle to counteract all of the fat that I probably gained back. 
  • My taste buds are changing and I am starting to not notice the vegetables in my smoothies as much.
Looks good doesn't it? haha
Trust me this was amazing compared to what I thought it was going to taste like. Today's green smoothie was:
  • 1/2 pineapple
  • 1 green apple
  • green grapes
  • 1/2 cucumber
  • spinach, large handful 
  • kale, handful
  • water
You might get another post from me later when my bread is done and I turn it into a deliciously simple meal. I'm sorry but I wish I could give you food through the computer. Hey Google or Mark Zuckerberg....maybe you could start working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...