Sunday, October 30, 2011

Operation Damage Control

Congrats Laura & Tom!!! Such a fun wedding!
Wedding + old friends + copious amounts of wine + White Castle = HUNGOVER!
Snowy Saturday + no motivation + more wine + Chinese food = OPERATION DAMAGE CONTROL

I'm sure that you can relate. It was a fun filled weekend with childhood friends, lots of wine, unhealthy food, and cigarettes. Yes cigarettes. I hate to admit it, but sometimes when I drink wine I smoke a few cigarettes. You may be saying, "How can you do that? You are supposed to work on being healthy!"

I KNOW! But knowing is half the battle. I know I shouldn't be eating White Castle, but when it's 2 am and I'm drunk...White Castle wins. The cigarette craving is leftover from college (which was when I smoked A LOT when I drank). 

The moral of this story is that you can't be perfect 100% of the time. But when you are done being imperfect...put on your healthy girl panties and go for a run, make a green smoothie, and file those fun times away until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...