Thursday, July 19, 2012

Benefits of Raw Foods w/ David Wolfe


Quick post today! I am working through some major decisions I have to make this week. Will let you know more about what's on the horizon as soon as I can.

I just came across this short video done by David Wolfe, who is a raw foods and super foods expert. He very concisely explains what we get from raw, living foods, and how it benefits us in the long run. 

What's the key? Well there's two- minerals and enzymes.

I fully believe in what he is saying because I have seen the transformation my body has gone under since I started increasing the amount of raw foods in my diet, as well as eating (or in my case drinking) high mineral foods- dark green leafy vegetables.

Some powerful stuff here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...