Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lazy Days of Summer

stormy day in paradise

I was just laying in bed (yes it's after noon) and LOVING the fact that the weather is crappy and I have absolutely no reason to get out of bed. I always wondered where the 'lazy days of summer' saying came from. Especially since my life during the summer is pure craziness. I swear as soon as May 1st hits and the sun goes down later and the nights are warm and breezy I go into lets-go-psycho-crazy-and-experience-everything-the-beach-has-to-offer mode. 

But this weekend has been just that. Lazy! Last night I traded in dancing for Chinese food, wine, and a book. I got 11 hours of sleep. AMAZING!!! It's that time in the summer where it's more than halfway over, I've had so many beach days, I've done everything I wanted to do, and now I can relax. Ahhhhhhh!

Going to continue laying in bed for a while. Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...