Monday, July 9, 2012

The calm before the storm...


The last few weeks have been eerily calm. Although I have been working on what I've needed to do for Raw Generation's opening, I feel like I have been really stress free (very unusual for me). I guess this is the calm before the storm.

I just got word that our labels should be finished printing this week, which is one of the last things we've been waiting on. We are working out our shipping issues, last few edits to our website, and we should be up and running! 


Also, we are going to start sending out our newsletter shortly, so if you are interested in getting updates from us on the launch of our juices, new products when we develop them, lots of info on the benefits you will get from eating raw foods, and tips on how to eat more raw...


<------  SIGN UP!! 


(I promise we won't be sharing your email address, nor will we be blasting you with a ridiculous amount of emails.)

I just want to thank everyone for all of the interest in what we are doing. We are excited to be able to offer a
REAL nutritious product that people can use to make themselves healthier! I feel like it's been a long time coming, but we are in the final stretch now.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Great site and I also like the look of the new site. Could you give me some help, i have a shopify site and would love to create a landing page that has a coming soon with the option to signup for a newsletter. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...