Thursday, October 18, 2012

A.W.O.L.

I apologize for my mini-leave-of-absence. I moved at the end of last week and have been all discombobulated since. But I've finally unpacked my office, put away all of my clothes, hung curtains in my room so I can sleep past sunrise without being blinded, and went through a week's worth of emails.

I'm getting back into the swing of things, just ordered lots of healthy food to cook, and have a bunch of recipes to try and write about.

On a completely different note (not related to healthy eating or cancer prevention), I've found what I'm naturally good at. Shooting zombies. I took a shooting class the other day (I know super important given all of the other things I have going on right now lol).

I highlighted the shots so you could see...
I swear this is no exaggeration.

Apparently I'm a natural, according to the teacher who I think wanted to recruit me to her shooting team. I shot 4 different guns, and killed every zombie. Who wants to take me hunting!?!?!?!?

Anyway, back to healthy stuff tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...