Wednesday, October 10, 2012

In my 30's


Yesterday I graduated to the 30-34 age bracket. Leading up to my birthday I was a little sad that my 20's are over... but then I realized that I can still act as ridiculous as I always do. Age is just a number, and I definitely feel younger than I have in a long time.

It was a rainy gloomy day, but I had such a great birthday. Had some drinks and awesome Nutella pizza at my favorite restaurant with a few of my favorite people. My dad asked if I wanted to go to pick out Barbies for my birthday present (we didn't but I'm seriously considering). I heard from all of the amazing people in my life. It was a great day.

When I was younger I never really thought about getting older. I sure as hell didn't think about what I would do when I was an adult... which I guess I seriously am now. The only thing I really ever cared about was that I was having fun. That was always my priority. And while "having fun" has changed it's form, it is still a priority to me.

I hope you all are having as much fun as I am!

(If not...what are you waiting for?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...