Thursday, October 11, 2012

Moving On


Today I am finishing packing my life for my move tomorrow. FYI...this is why I have been M.I.A. on the blog for the past week) It is a bitter sweet day. I've lived here for the past 3 1/2 years and absolutely loved almost every minute of it. I am for sure going to miss living 1/2 a mile from the beach, but there are some other memories I will be glad to not be reminded of every day.

It's weird how the move coincided with my 30th birthday. Not sure if I subconsciously did that or what, but I moved to the beach to be where the party is when I was 26 and not really caring about my job. Now I feel like I am starting a new chapter. I am more serious about my work now and am moving to make my life easier and happier.

Just some ramblings for today... gotta get back to packing!

Au revoir Bradley Beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...