Tuesday, October 23, 2012

On the road again...


So tomorrow I'm going to L.A. for a conference filled with health coaches. These are my people. I went to the same conference back in May and had the most amazing 3 days and met a bunch of like-minded people. This conference couldn't have come at a better time because I've been really lacking creative motivation with everything in my life. I kind of feel stuck. Like, I know there are things I want to be creating and developing for Raw Generation, but I feel scattered. Part of it is because I am in the thick of our other seasonal business so my days are split between juice and Christmas trees.

I've also been completely unmotivated to cook which makes for a really dull blog about cooking. Sorry! I guess it should be expected that after a solid 14 months of cooking and writing I temporarily ran out of things to cook and write about....

Lately, my regimen of eating healthy consists of juicing at least once a day, eggs for lunch w/ chopped up veggies, and whatever I feel like picking on for dinner (last night I had air-popped pop corn with butter). I've been eating like a bird.

Hopefully this conference gives me the much needed creative motivation. Otherwise, I'm going to have to rename the blog to 'Plenty of Things to Do & NO THYME'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...