Thursday, November 24, 2011

Saying Thanks


  1. That was not me who drank all of the gravy.
  2. I am thankful that I have an amazing enough relationship with my father that [usually] we can work together [everyday] without wanting to kill each other. It's been 2 years now... longest job occupation since college!!!!! Woohoo!!!
  3. Thanks mom for always listening to me when I need to vent... and cry... and curse. I love you!
  4. Julie, you are my best friend, and you are doing such a great job of not freaking out today! She and my future brother in-law are hosting 30 people for dinner in their new house...I'd be majorly stressed out :/
  5. Greg, I love you and miss you! I wish you were still living here with the kiddies- my favorite niece and nephew ever!
  6. Babe...I love you and am so happy about everything. You are my best friend, beach buddy, and my love.
  7. On to me! I am thankful that I have had the most productive year of my life. I finally feel like I am doing what I love and working towards something great. Next year is looking up too!
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...