Saturday, November 26, 2011

Can You HEAR ME?


I wrote a while back that I have had a problem with my ears for a while now. They constantly itch, feel clogged, and I thought I was having a problem hearing because I was always saying "WHAT?" Well I got my ears candled which took care of the congestion and hearing problem, but they were still super itchy. So, I found out from my brother that the thing to do is to use ear oil. Wally's (the one that I found that had all natural oils in it) contains Sweet Almond Oil, Eucalyptus, Echinacea, Mullein (see picture), Tea Tree Oil and Garlic Oil. 
this is Mullein
I put a couple drops on a Q-tip and swabbed the outside of my ear canal and then tilted my head to the side and dripped 3 drops in each ear. The goal is to get the oil to go into your ear canal so you may need to put cotton balls in each ear. 


Anyway, it almost immediately made them feel better and lasted for several days. I think I did this on Monday, and just this morning I felt the urge to itch. So ladies and gents....if you have itchy ears buy this stuff because it works. 


Does anyone else have any natural homeopathic remedies for ear problems?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...