Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'M TAKING A BREAK


For the past week or so it has been a struggle to eek out my daily posts. I've been pulling whatever I could out of my ass just so that I didn't leave you all hanging. I'm assuming I'm just in a writing rut right now and I will find my flow once again. So I've decided to take a small break from writing. I need to get my head out of all the seriousness that I've been working on. Don't be alarmed if you don't hear from me until next week.

I'm signing off and going to spend some quality time with myself, my family, and my friends. Everyone should take a mental break every now and again. It's no good to be so serious all the time. Get out and enjoy the beautiful weather.

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...