Wednesday, February 1, 2012

We need a brand!

As promised, I am writing to you to discuss the development of our green juice company. First task...naming our brand. I am the worst at this. Give me a name and the feeling you are going for and I can whip up some graphics and branding in a flash. But ask me to come up with a name and my mind goes blank, then I start thinking of everything that rhymes with green, and the best I can come up with is mean green juice.

This is not the image we are going for.

We are providing fresh, raw, dark green leafy vegetable juice mailed to your door. We juice it, package it, ship it, and all you have to do is drink it. We take the mess out of juicing. We are developing the highest quality product conveniently delivered to your door.

Here are the benefits in a very big nutshell:

  • builds a high red blood cell count
  • helps prevent cancer
  • provides easily absorbable iron to organs
  • makes the body more alkaline
  • counteracts toxins eaten
  • improves anemic conditions
  • cleanses and deodorizes bowel tissues (no one likes a stinky bowel if you know what I mean)
  • helps purify the liver
  • aids in hepatitis improvement
  • regulates menstruation
  • aids hemophilia condition
  • improves milk production (for all you mommies out there)
  • helps sores heal faster
  • eliminates body odor
  • resists bacteria in wounds
  • cleans tooth and gum structure
  • eliminates bad breath
  • relieves sore throat
  • benefits inflamed tonsils 
  • soothes ulcer tissues
  • soothes painful hemorrhoids and piles
  • revitalizes vascular system
  • improves varicose veins
  • reduces pain caused by inflammation
  • improves vision
  • boosts immune system
  • weight loss aid
  • highly concentrated and easily digestible source of vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, & phytonutrients
  • improves energy levels

So I ask you, loyal blog readers....please help a girl out! If you have any suggestions or creative ideas drop a comment below or email me (jessicageier@gmail.com).


WAIT! There is a prize... if we pick your name for our brand or use your creative idea in our marketing you will get an order of one of our first batches for free.


(Image Source)
Health benefits from Green For Life by Victoria Boutenko

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry..I misspelled that. I meant
      Raw Generation

      Delete
  2. hmmm.... green goodness? not too good at this myself, but I thought I'd throw my idea out in case it gets someone else thinking! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...