Saturday, April 14, 2012

The healing power of JUICE

before- not as bad as it used to be but still painful
I know I've mentioned how I have been prone to awful acne over the past few years. Well, I have finally found something that gets rid of it. And guess what? It's not a magically high priced cream. It's literally dark green leafy vegetable juice.

I started drinking it about 6 weeks ago and slowly my face cleared up 90% of the way. Then, because I was busy starting Raw Generation, I stopped for a little over a week. Well wouldn't you know my acne started to come back. I was like W-T-F?

A few days ago I made a few jars for myself and literally after drinking it for 2 days my acne is almost gone- AGAIN! And I didn't do anything different with my cleansing routine (if you want to call it that).

2 days later- not photoshopped
The more I read about all this health stuff, the more I am convinced that skin problems like acne and aging are solved from the inside out not the other way around (which is what the cosmetic companies want you to believe).

So! If you juice, add more dark green leafy vegetables. If you don't juice but want the benefits...we will be open for business in about 2 weeks!!!!

Juice for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...