Thursday, April 26, 2012

MINT: The finale


MINT BURGERS!!! I forget who told me about this recently, but it stuck with me. I had some ground beef from the farm, I was craving meat, and voila!

All you do is mix an egg with the ground beef, sprinkle a little salt and pepper, chop some Vidalia onions and mint and form into patties.

So fresh!!!! And you really taste the mint. It's a nice cooling compliment to the beef. I served it with avocado and black beans. I feel like when you eat burgers with buns it's too much. First the bread is usually garbage- read the label next time. High fructose corn syrup, white flour, and hydrogenated oils are common. This is a nice healthy option.

This is the last mint recipe for the foreseeable future. I think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...