Friday, April 20, 2012

Insane Cravings


If only Gaga was around this week with that crazy meat dress of hers. I could have eaten the entire thing. Out of no where I got these intense cravings for meat. I haven't really eaten much of it (including eggs) in the past month and all of a sudden I was like "EGGS, BACON, HAMBURGERS, STEAK!"

So I've been eating eggs just about every day, and I ate Italian sausage the other night, and I made crazy awesome burgers last night (which I will be elaborating on in another post).

I'm feeling pretty good otherwise. I'm still drinking dark green leafy vegetable juice just about every day, and started making smoothies again. I think I'm about to begin my lady episode soon, which might explain the cravings for meat. I say I think because for the past 15 years I have not been successful at tracking it. I figure I've gotten along this far without knowing when it would hit.

I used to crave salty carbs all day, everyday. Specifically potato chips. Since I started with the dark green leafy vegetable juice they have pretty much gone away. I have read that when you crave salty carbs it's because you have a mineral deficiency. Guess what is LOADED with minerals? Dark green leafy vegetables. Who'da thunk it?

What do you guys crave? Salty, sweet, crunchy, creamy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...