Wednesday, April 25, 2012

MINT: Part 3


Are you sick of mint yet? I'm sure as hell not :)

I tried mint in my salad, and salad dressing. So good! I just chopped it up and mixed it in with the salad, and then chopped some more up and used my magic bullet to blend it all together.



  • lettuce: bibb, red leafy, green leafy, spinach, & escarole
  • red onion
  • gala apple
  • cucumber
  • mint
  • olive oil
  • apple cider vinegar (just a little bit)
  • honey
  • salt & pepper
  • thyme
  • mint
Don't you wish I made all of your salads? Haha, this was really light and refreshing. A perfect summer salad. And you know how when you are out to dinner or out on a date and you don't want to order a salad because they are so awkward to eat. Like you have a giant leaf in your tooth, or you slurp salad dressing all over the place. Well, if you chop the lettuce up really small it's so much easier to get in your mouth!


Aren't you jealous of the photo shoot I had with lettuce? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...