Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Lucky Break

Yesterday was one of those days when you realize how lucky you really are, and all the S-H-I-T that you worry about really doesn't matter. My sister was horseback riding and fell off when her horse tripped. Luckily she only broke her shoulder. We all realize it could have turned out so much worse which made me think about how lucky we all are to be here and be healthy. That the little things that often consume us don't really matter. That family is the most important thing in the world. And that the people that are in your life should enrich it, not take your time and energy.

I have often thought that my sister and I were "lucky" (if you believe in luck). With all of the stupid things we've done, and all of the situations we got ourselves into that could have turned out so much worse. Yesterday was another one of those "We are so lucky!" moments.

I love you Julie!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...