Saturday, December 31, 2011

NYE: I'm not being pessimistic when I say it's OVERRATED!


I do this every year- without fail. Normally I am indecisive up until the very last minute. I hem and haw over where I can go to be the least uncomfortable about not having anyone to kiss at midnight. A few years ago it ended up being a very lucky drunk boy from Staten Island (shame). Luckily this year my boyfriend has the night off so I can calm my worried mind! (don't worry- the Staten Island boy was before I started dating my BF)


I am going to try not to go overboard, or spill a drink down my dress, or fall down stairs, and most importantly...I am going to relax, have fun and STOP thinking this night is such a big deal!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...